Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Risk Appraisal of External Walls

If you are responsible for a building, for example an employer, owner or occupier of premises that aren't a 'single private dwelling' (a private home), you need to make sure a suitably competent person completes a Fire Risk Assessment.

A FRAEW is an assessment of the fire safety relating to the external façade of a building.

A trusted service from professionals

Fire Risk Assessments (FRA)

Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, any building with more than five employees now needs a written FRA . This requires a responsible person to undertake an FRA of the business premises they have control over. As fire risk assessors, we can assess your building and identify the risks as a whole before recommending any mitigating measures.

We are frequently asked to undertake FRAs after people have had a bad experience. They come to us because we provide practical, no-nonsense advice based on sound, professional building expertise.

After completing an FRA, we can help you prepare and implement your bespoke Fire Emergency Plan and Personal Emergency Evacuation Procedures (PEEP) to ensure you meet your obligations.